- En-Suite Rooms
- All Bills Included - Gas, Water and Electric
- 20 Mins to Coventry University
- Cleaner for Communal Areas
- Strong Wi-Fi
- No Agency Fees
Hello Lovely Students
We have a newly refurbished property, within a 20 minute walk to Coventry University.
All rooms have an En-Suite shower room with basin, toilet and shower. YES, you read that correctly a newly refurbished En-Suite Double room for £450 including all Bills.
And that`s not the best of it....... Wait for it..... No agency fees, no hidden costs - nothing. Just a deposit and your rent.
So let`s recapture all that information - No agency fees, no hidden costs - nothing. Just a deposit and your rent.
So let`s recapture all that information
Single Ensuite Room £350 - All taken
Double Ensuite Room £450
Gas & Electricity included in the rent so you have peace of mind that you don`t need to worry about paying the bill at the end of each month or taking meter readings, we have that covered! (*Fair usage policy applies)
- Water Bill included in the rent so you can sit back relax and have a Shower without the hassle of paying the water company.
- Super Fast Broadband so you can stream, download and have fun on the internet without having to worry about losing speed or waiting for downloads to finish.
-Cleaner, a monthly cleaner will help support by cleaning the communal kitchen and hallways.
We cover the cost of your background check, and the background check for your UK based guarantor.
Deposit is one months rent, which put into a custodial scheme, so you are and the landlord is protected.
Rent can be paid monthly or Inline with student loan payments (if you wish to move in prior to first payment, you`ll need to pay the first months rent)
Our application process is entirely online, so if you are unable physically view the property, we can still process your application.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees -We don`t charge agency fees, however if you pull out we will charge £200 from the deposit to cover Application Fees and Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.