- No Agency/Adminsitration Fees
- Communal Lounge with TV licence included for communal TV
- 5 Minutes to Train Station
- Close to City Centre
- All bills included
- Communal Cleaner
- Permit Parking Available
- Walking Distance to Earlsdon
Hello, Working Professional (Potential Tenant),
Absolutely stunning property that has just been refurbished to an extremely high standard. We wanted to create a beautiful living space so you feel comfortable, stylish with lots of space and most importantly walking distance to the city centre and Coventry Train Station as well as boasting excellent road links. (Please See Room 3 in Video)
We have one double room available in a 4 bedroom house near Earlsdon, the house is 4 bedrooms one of the room has their own ensuite so three rooms share a Shower/toilet room and also a further separate toilet, so nice ratio.. The property benefits from a communal lounge with a TV (including communal TV Licence) a stunning brand new kitchen, shower room with toilet and basin and further communal toilet the second floor
All our rooms are designed for you to have comfort, meet like minded people and include the bills, yes, all the bills are included:
- Electricity is included in the rent so you have peace of mind that you don`t need to worry about paying the bill at the end of each month or taking meter readings, we have that covered! (*Fair usage policy applies)
- Gas, such a huge expense during the winter months, included, so you can stay toasty warm without panicking about a huge bill
- Water Bill included in the rent so you can sit back relax without the hassle of paying the water company.
- Super Fast Broadband so you can stream, download and have fun on the internet without having to worry about losing speed or waiting for downloads to finish.
- Council Tax included so you don`t have to think about this dreaded extra cost that usually makes living on your own a LOT more expensive.
EPC Rating D
All our rooms are fully furnished, so you don`t have to worry about buying any furniture and you can move in within 7 days, most people even sooner.
- Comfortable Double Bed
- Side Table
- Chest Of Drawers
- Some rooms have extra`s, please ask about specifics of a room
And there is more...
A monthly cleaner for the communal area`s - life is going to get good right?
We know what it is like to move into a new home, new area and new job and sometimes it is all 3 in one go!
So we make life easy for you.
If you would like to see one of our high standard, bills included, hassle free, stress-free, move in within 7 days or fewer rooms then please contact us now.
So this is probably one of the easiest moves you can make, especially if you`re new to the area.
We look forward to hearing from you! :D
P. S. This room is perfect for a working professional, with everything included. Furnished, electricity, gas, council tax, water, broadband, monthly cleaner. No Agency Fees ;-)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.