- En-Suite Shower Room
- Huge TV in Communal Space including the TV licence for it
- All Bills Included - Gas, Water, Electric and Council Tax
- 12 Mins walk to Trendy Earlsdon
- Super Fast Wifi
- Monthly Cleaner
- 5 Minute Walk to Train Station
- 10 Mins Walk to City Centre
**All Bills Included** Ensuite in Professional Working Home
Absolutely stunning property that has been refurbished to a high standard, two minutes from the train station, 10 minutes from the heart of the city centre and 10 minutes to Earlsdon High St.
The Kitchen-Diner looks stylish and sleek with high gloss units, integrated appliances and 55 inch TV
The room includes a comfortable double bed with a quality mattress ensuring you a comfy nights` sleep after a hard day at work, two door wardrobe for, bedside cabinet and chest of drawers allowing you plenty of storage. Beautiful ensuite with shower, toilet and basin.
All bills are included; Gas, Water, Electric, Council Tax, Superfast Wifi, TV Licence for the communal space and also a cleaner once a month for the communal area.
The Popular area of Earlsdon benefits from being close to the city centre and train station which gives easy access to Leamington Spa, Warwick and Birmingham. With plenty of Cafes, bars and shops on your doorstep, you`ll not have to venture far on your days off.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees -We don`t charge agency fees, however if you pull out we will charge £200 from the deposit to cover Application Fees and Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.