- All Bills Included, Gas, Water, Electric and Council Tax.
- Off Street Parking on Private Drive in Quiet Cul de Sac
- Lovely Rear Garden
- En-suite Shower Room
- Excellent Communal Space with TV and Licence is included
- Monthly Cleaner
Hello Professional (Potential Tenant),
We wanted to create a beautiful living space so you feel comfortable, stylish with lots of space and most importantly ideally located.. Less than 10 Minute walk to University Hospital and a short drive to Binley Business Park and Walsgrave Triangle. As well as being close to the M6, M69 and A45. Other Benefits being this room comes with off road parking on the drive.
We have an excellent en-suite room available from 20th May 2020, based in a home with 2 male and 2 female young, working professionals. As well as the room the house has a new modern Kitchen and separate dining room with TV *TV Licence is included for the communal TV, the ensuite room has exclusive use of parking on the drive along with another in the property.
All our rooms are designed for you to have comfort, meet like-minded people and include ALL the bills, yes all the bills that include:
- Gas & Electricity included in the rent so you have peace of mind that you don't need to worry about paying the bill at the end of each month or taking meter readings, we have that covered! (*Fair usage policy applies)
- Water Bill included in the rent so you can sit back relax and have a bath without the hassle of paying the water company.
- Super Fast Broadband so you can stream, download and have fun on the internet without having to worry about losing speed or waiting for downloads to finish.
- Council Tax included so you don't have to think about this dreaded extra cost that usually makes living on your own a LOT more expensive.
All our rooms are fully furnished, so you don't have to worry about buying any furniture and you can move in within 7 days, most people even sooner.
- Side Table
- Chest Of Drawers
- Some rooms have extra's, please ask about specifics of a room
And we haven't even spoken about the best part of the rooms...
- Monthly cleaning service so you don't have to worry about communal areas staying clean, just tidy up after yourself and all the other bits will get taken care of.
And there is more...
We don't charge agency/admin fees. Just deposit and rent nothing hidden.
We know what it is like to move into a new home, new area and new job and sometimes it is all 3 in one go!
So we make life easy for you.
If you would like to see one of our high standard, ALL bills included, hassle free, stress free, move in within 7 days or less rooms then please contact us now.
So this is probably one of the easiest moves you can make, especially if you're new to the area.
We look forward to hearing from you! :D
P. S. This room is perfect for a working professional, with everything included. Furnished, Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water, Broadband, Monthly Cleaner. (no other charges)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.